Passion. Integrity. Excellence.
We began operations in China in 2007, bringing world-class support to the local and international market.
As a people company committed to greatness, we are the bridge that connects you to greater heights. The world of opportunity awaits, and it starts right here at Teleperformance. Allow us to take your career to new places. With your passion and our mission, we can do great things together.
Ready to take that first step towards excellence? We want to hear from you.
HR Hotline: 4008270939
Contact: Joyce Chen
Recruitment E-mail in Beijing：TPBJHR@teleperformance.cn
Recruitment E-mail in Xi’an：TPXAHR@teleperformance.cn
Recruitment E-mail in Nanning：TPNNHR@teleperformance.cn
Recruitment E-mail in Kunming：TPKMHR@teleperformance.cn
Recruitment E-mail in Foshan：TPFSHR@teleperformance.cn
Application email subject: Name + Apply for + city + position, e.g. Karen Apply for Beijing Customer Service Associate (Cantonese)
We offer you a best workplace：
- – Festival benefits, longevity pay and annual merit.
- – 40 working hours per week;
- – Paid annual leave and public holiday leave
- – Comprehensive benefits: endowment insurance, medical insurance, maternity insurance, injury insurance, commercial insurance, housing fund
- – High class and comfortable office building, with employee canteen, micro waver, refrigerator, water machine.
- – Diversified events: team dinner, parties, outings, sport clubs, excellent employee rewarding events.
- – Various training programs: orientation trainings, business skills, management trainings, TP e-learning institute, JUMP program.
- Responsible for site monitoring, management, and leading the team to complete the service target;
- Responsible for managing, comforting representatives’ feelings and helping them solve problems at work;
- Responsible for answering agents’ questions of the products and call supporting during the rush hours;
- Helping KPI outliers to achieve target by making improvement action plan;
- Holding daily meetings with the team and managing the team’s attendance;
- Observing, collecting and sending potential risk in business, quality and service, and assisting client to work out action plan;
- Responsible for reporting.
- College degree or above;
- At least 2-year in call center management ( food, medical industry be preferred);
- Logic, great communication skills;
- Positive attitude toward work, teamwork experience and familiar with MS office;
- Stress tolerance, better got parenting experience.
- Closely communicate with clients and understand business need, judge it and bring
back to internal team in timely matter to discussion, then revert the result to clients
- Work closely with internal team to understand the KPI and figure out the potential
operation or finance risk and suggest on how to improve performance
- Issue and forecast GM report
- Lead WBR/MBR/QBR/YBR with client
- Farming clients to expand the existing business
- Attend the meeting requested by clients
- Organize the meeting internally and externally
- Bachelor degree or above, MBA is preferred
- BPO or Call center related industry is prefer
- Good Clients service mindset
- Very good communication skill
- Data sensitive and good data analysis skill
- Good negotiation skill
- Good English skill is prefer
- Responsible for training needs analysis and the development of pre service and
back training courses.
- Responsible for retraining courses for local trainers and improving training
- Responsible for training customs clearance and training tracking feedback.
- Responsible for training business empowerment.
- To help local undertake various functions so as to enable the project to proceed
- Responsible for following up all phases of projects
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Have experience in building training system or participated in training project
- Ability to develop and reproduce courses.
- Excellent verbal communication and written expression skills and good teaching
- Empowering the project, helping to deliver the mission and value of the project,
implementing the customer-first service concept, and establishing a positive and
upward cultural orientation
- According to business indicators and plans, co-ordinate the management of
customer service team, ensure smooth operation of business, and provide
customers with quality services
- Make a comprehensive analysis of all aspects of customer service, provide effective
improvement programs and put them into action;
- Personnel training and echelon construction
- College degree or above
- Proficient in office software operation
- Work patiently and carefully
- Have active learning consciousness and can adapt to high speed knowledge.
- Ability to understand the meaning of quality inspection posts, fair and open standing
in the customer’s position for customer service business correction and error
- Be able to detect problems in time, be sensitive to public opinion, and have strong
risk to control consciousness
- Analysis and grading of telephone calls recorded or monitored, and monitoring and assessment of service quality.
- Promote common and personality issues, regularly host audio sharing sessions, conduct case analysis and personal counseling to improve the overall quality of service.
- The standard of nurturing process, optimization of service plan and practice, and continuous improvement of the overall service experience.
- College degree or above
- Proficient in office software operation
- Good ability to report upward.
- Good team leadership, goal oriented and maximize team value.
- Good communication skills, able to communicate directly with the partners without obstacles, and understand the value transmitted by the partners
- Good problem-solving skills, and be able to solve problems in a client’s position.
It open for college graduates, the MT will go to different departments for rotation, like Operation departments, human resources departments, training departments and others; on-the-job internship practice, cultivate MT into the management of the company.
- 2019 session of fresh graduates with bachelor degree;
- English, Vietnamese is preferred, request CET – 6 or professional English level 4 above, Vietnamese direction for the Vietnamese fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing, good English ability in listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Good computer system and application software operation ability;
- Good communication, analysis and problem solving skills;
- Good service consciousness and team spirit;
- Character cheerful, active, student union working experience is preferred;
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about social media products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting social media’s mission
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on social media such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
- Language requirements:
- English language test score based on mutually agreed upon external English language test or acceptable approved equivalent to EFSET at B2 or TOEIC 450 or IELTS 5.5
- Reasoning/analytical capabilities
- Education: Bachelor Degree / Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year’s prior operations experience in a shared services, business process outsourcing environment or comparable service / process management environment
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant market/region that will be supported by each ‘rep’ – which is critical to be aware of the cultural/regional differences for nuanced policy decisions to be applied in accordance with social media abuse standard policies and training materials
- Provide service and aftersales service for customer via phone, email and online chat.
- Understand and using software to debugging and solving problem in English.
- Be online interpreter when necessary, asking for client coming calls and notes information, maintain customer.
- Sending material to customer to meet customer’s expectation
- Other tasks assigned by hire manager
- Collect customer information and obey confidential agreement.
- Colleague and above degree, be fluent in one of the required language skills.
- Good sense of customer caring and good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office software.
- The establishment of the call center team, formulates and improves the call center management system;
- The establishment of the call center business standards and processes, responsible for the staff of the business training and performance assessment;
- Organize the collection, collation of customer information, build and maintain the database;
- Analysis of customer needs, submit analysis report;
- Optimize customer service system, improve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 5 years in call center industry and minimum 3 years in call center team management or telephone marketing management experience, familiar with the operation process of the call center;
- Good organizational skills and teamwork skills;
- Strong sense of service and responsibility, full of enthusiasm and patience;
- High stress tolerance and good data analysis ability;
- English preferred;
- Outbound call to registered customer on introducing and selling Benesse products
- Keep contact with customer and maintain customer relationships
- Order placing based on customers’ enquiries
- Collect feedbacks from customers
- High school or above
- 6 months telesales experience
- Mandarin, English on system usage
- Able to cope with high stress working environment
- Clear communication
- Patience, and willingness to meeting the required KPIs
- Basic PC and OS skill